A fast and delicious way to get vitamin C, antioxidants and alkalizing greens each morning. Spinach may sound strange in a smoothie, but you’ll hardly notice the taste with all the fruity goodness.
Makes 4 cups
- 2 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 2 ripe bananas (frozen, if possible)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups spinach leaves
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender and process until smooth.
- If you like, change up your greens and fruit, but keep the bananas as they mask a thousand tastes.
- Try infusing your smoothie with essential oil of endoflex for increased metabolism and vitality. Good for hormonal balance.