This tangy soup makes for a great appetizer to a Thai-inspired meal and is so easy that it can be made in under 15 minutes.
- 3 cups carrot juice
- 1 small ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup coconut meat
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 Tbsp agave nectar
- 2 drops of YL ginger oil
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 Tbsp avocado-lime oil for garnish
- few sprigs of cilantro, mint or basil for garnish
- Place all ingredients except avocado in a high-speed blender and mix until completely smooth.
- Add the avocado and puree just until incorporated and the mixture is your desired consistency
- Garnish with your favorite herb and nut.
- Will keep in a sealed glass container for up to 5 days. Note there may be some color change as the avocado will oxidize over time.