Experience Raw Catering for Retreats & Conferences
Let Experience Raw support your multi-day event through high-vibe, conscious cuisine. Your guests will be well nourished and nurtured by world traveler and raw/vegan chef Kirsten Gum and her team of loving living-food chefs, who are adept at delivering high-quality service, even in the most unique circumstances.
You’ll be amazed at how easily the Experience Raw team can mesh with local kitchen staff to create exciting, healthy dishes using local ingredients and techniques.
Kirsten and her staff have catered retreats in Ecuador, Peru, Mexico, Hawaii, Arizona and California.
Add a Raw Food Class
Once your retreat guests taste the delicious and healthy cuisine from Experience Raw, they’re going to want to recreate the flavors at home. Offering a raw food class during your retreat or conference makes for an entertaining and educational experience that will be remembered long after your event has ended. Chef Kirsten Gum loves to teach and share knowledge with crowds of any size, and she does it with a flare for fun.
If you’d like to offer a raw food class during your own event, Kirsten would be delighted to share knowledge and recipes with your guests! Please email email@example.com to inquire more!
- Includes one-hour consultation for meal planning and menu development.
- On-site training for local kitchen staff.
- $500 non-refundable deposit required to book dates.
- Chef fee based on prep, days of event, location and number of guests.
- Food ordering & purchasing using fresh, organic and local ingredients, when available.
- Client covers all transportation, retreat fees & lodging costs for chef.