Traveling Chef Incentive Program
Bring Experience Raw to your own community — anywhere in the world — by becoming an ER Ambassador! You’ll become part of our team, building and strengthening the raw community — and earning a little cash to boot!
How It Works
Our Traveling Chef Incentive Program was designed to allow raw/vegan chef and food educator Kirsten Gum share her energy and passion for raw foods and healthy living with you, no matter where you live.
She will guide you and your group through an educational and inspirational culinary excursion, introducing new foods, new concepts, new techniques and new equipment. You’ll experience conscious cuisine that’s easy to prepare and bursting with flavor, while re-establishing a healthy connection to food.
Sharing Raw Knowledge
The Traveling Chef program is a wonderful resource for areas of the U.S. and worldwide that don’t have immediate access to raw cuisine expertise. Instead of having to seek it out, Experience Raw brings the chef and wealth of knowledge to you! We’re even happy to teach in your own backyard if you provide the audience.
If this all sounds right up your alley, then you’re a prime candidate to become an Experience Raw Ambassador.
As an Experience Raw Ambassador, you’ll receive:
- A 1-hour private consultation with Raw Food Chef & Educator Kirsten Gum. Whether you have a physical ailment, are bored with your meal-planning ideas, or just want to chat about raw food life, you’ll have Kirsten’s undivided attention for the hour immediately following class.
- A commission based on class sales.
- A complimentary Experience Raw T-shirt.
Choose Your Class
As an Experience Raw Ambassador, you choose, organize and promote one of the following classes:
- 1-Hour Enrichment Course ($35 per person) – One recipe will be demonstrated. Includes sampling for entire audience.
- 2-Hour Demo Class ($60 per person) – Four recipes will be demonstrated. Participants will sample all recipes.
- 3-hour Raw Food Instruction ($85 per person) – Students will learn and sample six recipes.
As an Experience Raw Ambassador, you are responsible for providing the following:
- Location: Kirsten will need an appropriate space to prepare food and provide instruction.
- Full House: We will provide you with the marketing collateral needed to get butts in the seats!
- Assistant Chef: Kirsten will need your assistance or the help of a volunteer before, during and after the class.