Cacao beans are where we get chocolate from, so expect a rich, chocolaty punch from this delish dessert. Avocados add the creaminess that allows this dessert to be dairy-free.
- 1/2 cup or 8 medjool dates, pitted and soaked for 30 minutes
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup mashed avocado
- 3/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- Add the ingredients into a food processor and process until smooth.
- Serve alone or with berries, bananas, etc. A little is all you need and it is totally good for you.
- Serve in a martini glass layered with fruit or with raspberry coulis.
- The avocado is the secret ingredient. It’s richness and fat carry the flavor. Indulge yourself for a truly euphoric experience.
- Infuse this dish with your favorite essential oil, such as peppermint, orange, Christmas spirit, ocateo, or thieves.
Leave a Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.