Naturally Sweet Treats II
In this delectable class, we get more in-depth with our raw desserts. We will explore natural sweeteners, new raw ingredients and new binders (including seaweed) as we create some amazing sensations from the ground up. This is a more in-depth class as we put more gourmet skills to use.
- How to use natural sweeteners and which to choose for your recipes
- How to use chia and flax seed as a binder in your raw creation
- How to work with binders such as agar-agar, lecithin and Irish moss
- How to organize and time more in-depth recipes
- New ways to play with raw ingredients
- Raw Fudge & Caramel Turtle Treats
- French Vanilla Ice Cream
- Autumn Spiced Carrot Cake
- Cashew Creme Frosting
- White Chocolate Blueberry Cheesecake
If you are new to raw food cooking, we recommend that you take Naturally Sweet Treats I first, although it is not required.
Upcoming ClassesNo Events
Please check our Upcoming Events for more classes and trips.