Seasonal Raw Food Class
No matter what the season, it’s always a good time to jump-start your healthy-eating lifestyle. Learn more about the benefits of eating raw foods that are in season and how it affects your body. All levels are welcome and no knowledge of raw foods is needed. The recipes taught in this class take a matter of minutes to make and can last the entire week. “Make once, eat twice” is our goal.
- How to create “pasta” dishes using only fresh vegetables
- How to create a creamy soup without the use of dairy
- How to make an anytime snack for on-the-go travel
- How to work with kale to make two different amazing salads full of flavor and nutrients
Recipes will vary based on the season.
- Broccoli & Cauliflower Couscous With Orange Mustard Dressing
- Creamy Carrot & Ginger Soup – a crowd favorite any time of day
- Zucchini Hummus – much easier to digest than chickpeas!
- Fresh Wraps & Sushi — with raw rice
- Tahini Dipping Sauce
- 2 different kale salads
Upcoming ClassesNo Events
Please check our Upcoming Events for more classes and trips.