Raw on the Road
Let’s face it. We are just not idle beings who have the luxury of eating at home all the time! That’s why it is so important to learn how to eat raw while on the go.
Yes, it can be done — and we’ll show you just how easy it is. During this three-hour class, you’ll learn tricks and tips, as well as when to start prepping for a trip and what to pack in your suitcase.
- How to prepare quick, easy, flavorful snacks that can go with you anywhere — the plane, the car, even a camping trip in the woods!
- How and where to keep “nibbles” for emergency situations (like at a foreign airport in the middle of the night).
- How to seek out the best options in airports, as well as what to pack with you and what makes it through security
- Sweet & spicy pumpkin & sunflower seed energy bars
- Soaked & dehydrated salad toppings
- Seasoned nuts
- Flavorful cookies & brownies
- Seaweed snacks
- Dried fruit & veggie snacks that won’t spoil or go bad
Please check our Upcoming Events for more classes and trips.