This super-easy dressing is worth its weight in, well, gold. Yeast flakes add a nutty taste and extra nutrition, while the flaxseed packs a fiber punch.
- 1 cup zucchini, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 Tbsp flaxseed oil
- 2 Tbsp tamari
- 2 tsp ground flaxseeds
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp agave syrup
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic, crushed
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Store in container for up to 2 weeks.