- 1 zucchini, peeled and chopped
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp sea salt or to taste
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- pinch of cayenne
- 6 Tbsp raw tahini
- 6 Tbsp sesame seeds, soaked 4 hours, rinsed and drained
- Combine all the ingredients, except the tahini and the sesame seeds. Place in a high-powered blender and puree until smooth. Add the sesame seeds and puree until perfectly smooth and creamy. Add the tahini and blend again.
- Serve as a roll-up on lettuce leaves with tomatoes and sprouts.
- Store in a glass jar for up to 4 days.
- Infuse with the essential oils of lemon and coriander.